Metta Mats are designed by independent artists to help inspire openness, mindfulness, and growth throughout your own practice. These high-performing mats are made from natural tree rubber and the surface of the mat is made from a groundbreaking, non-slip material that grips and prevents slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. The image is permanently applied using dye sublimation printing. These mats are the highest performing dye sublimation printed mat on the market.
- 7.0 lbs; 72” long; 24” wide; 4.5 mm thick
- Engineered for Sustainability *High resolution image will not peel, crack, flake or fade
- Minimum-waste, sustainable yoga mat made from natural rubber
- High performance in a lightweight form
- Patented slip resistant material will always provide superior grip, even when wet from perspiration
- 100% latex free
- 30 day Guarantee
High Density Cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
USE & CARE
To Store or Travel: It is best to store the mat unrolled and flat, but for long-term compact storage or traveling, roll the mat image side facing outwards. Prolonged storage rolled inward will result in the edges curling.
To Break In: No break in required!
To Clean: We recommend using any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cotton cloth or sponge. Diluted Vinegar is an excellent cleaner. DO NOT USE BLEACH. DO NOT PUT it in the washing machine. Hang or air dry. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. DO NOT DRY in a machine drier. Avoid abrading or scrubbing the mat's surface.